1. Are you hiring interns now?
Absolutely. Interns play an integral role in the success of Enterprise. We generally hire during your summer vacation. Some locations, however, do hire interns all year long. Go to talk to us or apply now to learn more.
2. Are internships at Enterprise paid?
Yes. Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for incentives and rewards. Learn about our benefits.
3. What are the requirements?
You should be currently enrolled in college. The ideal person should be interested in a management and sales environment and should have strong multi-tasking skills. Sound like you?
4. What hours do interns work?
Hours for interns vary from location to location. Summer interns are generally full-time employees. For interns working during the semester, the hours are flexible. Find a recruiter near you to learn more.
5. Does a college internship make it easier for me to acquire a full-time position with Enterprise once I graduate?
Yes. It gives you an opportunity to showcase your talents and abilities as well as the opportunity to see if Enterprise is the right fit for you. Learn more about the Management Training Program.